PDA

View Full Version : looking for guild/group to play

RizzenEverhate
02-12-2008, 09:30 AM
I have a 10th lvl. paladin and im looking for a guild/ group of players, it doesnt matter. I have plenty of time to play each day and i'm very commited to the game.

Medicalhelp
02-12-2008, 09:32 AM
Good luck, and be picky with the guild you end up with.

Bluediemond
02-12-2008, 09:33 AM
lets see...he posted on sarlona....

ENGRAV0
02-12-2008, 09:36 AM
lets see...he posted on sarlona....

Good point. A simple oversight I am sure. However, um, perhaps the point he posted on one server, and someone who plays a good bit on another server may be of interest to the OP. Meaning, maybe there are a few more people on, say, I dunno, Argo who would be interested in said OP starting a Character there, and see how he likes it there. Just an idea.

Ever heard of "TACT"?

Bluediemond
02-12-2008, 10:31 AM
ya think maybe he would've said "anyone on Argo interested" if he was interested in...oh...I dunno...Argo?

ENGRAV0
02-12-2008, 02:41 PM
Blue, your funny. hehe. Almost make me wish there were more like you, almost that is. Hopefully there aren't. Try to be helpful instead of bashing people. Makes the game more fun, if you have any idea of what that actualy is.

Bluediemond
02-12-2008, 03:04 PM
I've always been the type to call a spade a spade....and when I hear a silly question, I don't mind saying "hey....that's a silly question" ;)

ENGRAV0
02-12-2008, 04:38 PM
True, I can go along with that. I believe more to my point was this, someone was trying to help someone, and a simple oversight occured. I myself have been guilty of trying to help someone on a spur of the moment using the main page, without noticing the local of the post itself. Of course, I encountered a similar observance by another, and quickly learned to double check exactly which section of the forums I was in.

Arnya
02-12-2008, 04:49 PM
blackmantis.guildportal.com

Check us out then if you're interested send a member a tell in game for a trial run with some of our officers :)

studentx
02-13-2008, 02:50 AM
Yeah go run with blackmantis, just don't follow THAT rogue.

Euphoria
02-13-2008, 08:54 AM
Coalition of Might is always looking for great players...we are a family guild. My name is Reaemma in game.:D