PDA

View Full Version : Re-Activated Lvl 3 Warforged SAHM seeks guild to assist.

madmommajen
02-06-2008, 10:11 AM
I think I got the title right. My account was deactivated due to Bill Gates & his wondrous VISTA (it crashed my new HP) so after re-aquiring my beloved laptop, I'm back to deal death (or is it to be dealt death?) in Stormreach.

Yes, I'm a mom...all of 35 w/ 4 heathens...er, angelic wonders. I play DDO to escape my insane life/schedule/mind/etc. I'm not really good at playing...although I'm learning! Just wondering if there is a guild/players interested in helping an old lady out. I'm not looking to conquer Stormreach, just to get higher than LVL 3 (because I keep DYING....Oh the humanity!!) cause I see there are some WAY COOL areas I'd like to play...and alas, I'm not tough enough. (How I managed to make it into the Marketplace...I will never know)

So, if you'd like to assist this old girl (and possibly qualify for your BSA Merit Badge of Service or your GSA Community Service Award in the process...) feel free to PM me online.

Thanks for reading....now to battle (and die)!!

Cheers from Raleigh (and Stormreach)!
Drusella Metalliza
AKA Jen the PTA Mom

Grinndal
02-08-2008, 02:38 AM
If you are looking for someone to hang with i am levveling up a cleric named Cobina. Look me up if you want.

Euphoria
02-13-2008, 08:57 AM
please look me up ....Reaemma Guild Leader for Coalition of Might.

i am a mom too...so i relate a lot too with hectic and insane schedules...lol