PDA

View Full Version : Football Widows Dragon Run

Jilliane
01-29-2008, 06:38 PM
Final time and details:

The Football widows dragon run (FWDR) will start at 9:00 PM EST on February 3, 2008. This is a Ghallanda raid. You will have plenty of time to get your SO settled with chips and beer prior to the start of the raid. You must be Dragon ready! It would be helpful if a few of you had 2 or more classes ready to round out the party, just in case.

Please re-register by sending me a PM or an in-game email (to Jilliane) so I have a final count. Not sure if anyone has left DDO since you first registered. :) If you forget to register, show up anyway! Someone might have gone to a superbowl party :)

Reminder/Disclaimer
Eligibility for the FWDR is simple, you must be in possession of the proper amount of X chromosomes. That is, XX :) TWO for those that were counting. (If you are trans, we will assume that the Y chromosome was a typo and go from there;) ) You have to talk on the mic or I have to personally know that you are a chick. NO STEALTH GUYS!

Some of you boys are going to grief me for daring to have an event that you cannot attend. I apologize, and I will totally support an all-guy dragon run on Superbowl Sunday! ADVERTISE HERE! The bottom line is, I never get to game with a bunch of cool gamer chicks who like to gossip, and this raid is completely self serving. Turbine does not endorse the FWDR in any way. You don't have to cancel your account!

See you soon!

Jill