PDA

View Full Version : hello need help

foxrav
01-07-2008, 11:58 AM
im broke and am lookn for a guild here are my qualities as a team player ...
i can make ne 1 laugh in a bad situation
i can be of great use
i have a build based on support casting and raging
i have only one toon
i focus more on giving than wanting except when i am poor which i currently am
and thats it ..

here are my cons..
i do not pvp unless i feel that i wanna die in dungeons and dragons online stromreach
i suk at everything in my build except for support and dealing damage over time in quick shots
i have the tendencie to be too leniant to others when im bored or hungry
i eat a lot and no im not fat
i usually eat while i play so dont expect me to be in prime focus unless you want me to be
and thats it ..

here is my current statistics on the only toon i play in the argonnessenn server
level: 3-2/1 wizard/barbarian
name: chubbywan
alignment: chaotic good
race: halfling
preferred weapon: Great Axe or Throwing Dagger
Secondary weapon: Repair moderate wands (Warforged and i get along quite well)
Attributes: strength 15 Dex 10 Constitution 14 intelligence 18 wisdom and charisma are 8
hp: 54
Sp: 240 ish
Saves: i dont really pay attention to them to be honest but i know they are above 10 i think
preferred spells to have on hand: Repair repair repair!!!! (light) detect secret doors, expeditous retreat, and my favorite
.... chill touch!
preferred scrolls: ghoul touch! annnnd hypnotic pattern cause i like the cool speacial effects it has! ^^ :)
now that i shared my info ill share my post process level 14 info ^^

level 14-5/9 wizard/barbarian
attributes
str around 30 (raged) int 22-24
dex 14 wis 12 (owl wisdom)
con 32-34 (raged) cha (who cares if im ugly looking? cause of low charisma)
hit points base 241 - after buffs and rage 350 ish (just guessing)
spell points base 500 ish - modded to 720 at the most i recorded
saves - all around 25 except reflex thats more 20 ish
main skills i use are jump listen and repair
jump-base 30 - modded to a possible 70
repair- base 18 modded to 30 sumthn
listen- base 21 modded to 30 at least (so ppl cant sneak up on me ill be able to hear the lil fart knockers)

now that i have shared my post process i want to talk about my role as a guildee
likes and dislikes
i like guilds that send me mail not often but just to let me know if im doin a good job
i love raiding and pillaging money from barrels no matter how low the money is ^^
i love healing warforged i consider it a secondary hobby
i like having a conversation while plundering and fighting bosses espeacially when we are about to get wiped its just a habbit
i dont like ppl that dont like halflings and warforged
i dont like ppl that dont like to work as a team
i dont like being left behind unless its necessary then i understand
i dont like to be bugged when im contemplating with a trap or thinking of a way to tackle a boss unless there are barrels to be smashed in hopes there is money inside! ^^
and thats it well i hope someone sends me a tell or mail coz i wont reply to this forum thing to be honest forums arent really my thing of talkn i usually just play ddo so be thankful please that i have taken the time to share my guild resumeto the forum guild matchup coz to be honest being poor sucks lol... bye!

Sambvca
01-07-2008, 12:17 PM
lmfao!

THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY RIGHT?

cdbd3rd
01-07-2008, 12:23 PM
imi love raiding and pillaging money from barrels no matter how low the money is ^^

There are support groups for this. Smashing barrels and crates is a disease - but don't give up hope. Help is available to those who know where to look. I'd tell ya where to find Barrel and Crate Smashers Anonymous, but then it wouldn't be "anonymnous" then, would it?:p

i dont like ppl that dont like halflings and warforged

Don't like halflings!?! Nonsense. We LOVE halflings! A little salt and ketchup, a touch of bbq sauce... Wunnerful stuff, almost as good as kobold. Warforged, however.... They take too long to tenderize.:D

cdbd3rd
01-07-2008, 12:23 PM
lmfao!

THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY RIGHT?

Has to be. You laughed.:p