PDA

View Full Version : in game tickets

wizzy_catt
12-04-2007, 10:36 PM
i submitted a harassment report yesterday and found out it is closed today without any added information. it was BLANK! NO GM REPLYS WHATSOEVER! WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THAT?

server: khyber
ticket id: 444971
updated: 12/04/07 09:12 PM

Sparker
12-05-2007, 12:23 AM
I see the ticket you are referring to. Your report was investigated, it looks like the GM forgot to add a note to your ticket. Sorry for the confusion.

i submitted a harassment report yesterday and found out it is closed today without any added information. it was BLANK! NO GM REPLYS WHATSOEVER! WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THAT?

server: khyber
ticket id: 444971
updated: 12/04/07 09:12 PM

wizzy_catt
12-05-2007, 09:37 PM
I see the ticket you are referring to. Your report was investigated, it looks like the GM forgot to add a note to your ticket. Sorry for the confusion.

THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY TIMES MILLIONS MUCH!!! <33333 ;)

Vizzini
12-05-2007, 09:59 PM
Typical... I often wait 3 hours or more for a reply reply to a ticket only to fall alsleep from extreme boredom, and then my ticket get's canceled or closed all together with no update.. I'd love to work for Turbine I think my work ethic would match the company's very well.

Your report was investigated, it looks like the GM forgot to add a note to your ticket. Sorry for the confusion.

Sparker
12-08-2007, 07:06 PM
Please PM me with the ticket #s of your help requests that did not have a note left on them for you and I will look into this.

Typical... I often wait 3 hours or more for a reply reply to a ticket only to fall alsleep from extreme boredom, and then my ticket get's canceled or closed all together with no update.. I'd love to work for Turbine I think my work ethic would match the company's very well.