PDA

View Full Version : New Guild starting. Immortal Storm is the name

RPGjunkie
12-01-2007, 04:16 AM
Hi, some of you know me, Pokeme is the name. Immortal Storm is my new guild. I got core group of officers, some new members with more on the way. If you would like to join with me or would like to know more about Immortal Storm, the guild page will be up in a cpl days. Im looking to recruit new members. Must be 16 years of age or older. Only the officers required to have all toons guilded, unless you want. Theres a 30 day probational period, so you can get to know me and us you. Then after 30 days, you become a full member with voting rights. There will be voting on all things guildy,lol. Officers meeting every 2 weeks, full guild metting once a month. If you are interested in joining something fresh and new, please send me a tell here, just post here or send me a tell in game on Pokeme. Thank you, I hope to see you soon.

death_smurf
12-01-2007, 01:23 PM
best of luck to you on the new guild

woofy
12-01-2007, 03:37 PM
goodluck, im sure you just wasted time posting this up here, i know i did not a single person has contacted me wanting to join.

death_smurf
12-01-2007, 04:13 PM
Yeah the forums dont really help recruiting that much. While haveing a large guild is nice its more important to have people who have similar play styles and most importantly share similar senses of humor. The 2 best way to recruit that i have found are word of mouth, and by pugging alot(lol i know) expose yourself to as much of the population as possible and always try to be fair to those that group with you. if you do that im sure you will have no problem recruiting.