PDA

View Full Version : Men and Women of Ghallanda

Jefechao
11-05-2007, 02:33 PM
We have been awefully quiet as of late. Our forums are bare. Our activities are nonexistant. I would like to see some action taken. Lets see some more postings. Lets see some more chatter. Let see some more guild functions. I know your thinking well tough guy what are you doing...??? I will be posting info on an event on Wednesday for the Thanksgiving weekend. Keep an eye out. And lets start refreshing Ghallanda.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!!!

ehondajim
11-05-2007, 03:03 PM
We have been awefully quiet as of late. Our forums are bare. Our activities are nonexistant. I would like to see some action taken. Lets see some more postings. Lets see some more chatter. Let see some more guild functions. I know your thinking well tough guy what are you doing...??? I will be posting info on an event on Wednesday for the Thanksgiving weekend. Keep an eye out. And lets start refreshing Ghallanda.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!!!

Huh???

Jefechao
11-05-2007, 03:06 PM
What part of that dont you understand?
I want Ghallanda to be more active. :)
I am promoting activity... An uprising of enthusiasm!!!

ehondajim
11-05-2007, 03:27 PM

Just messin with ya Jef.

dragnmoon
11-05-2007, 03:41 PM

Any Activity with out me... Will fail.. :D:p:rolleyes:;)

Or be terrible.. I get confused easily :eek:

Borrigain
11-05-2007, 03:59 PM

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!!!

But what if word of our happy little hidey hole gets out?

Everyone will want to come to Ghallanda. Then there'll be no more low AH prices, friendly PUG's, free raid loot giveaways.......

:(

We'll....we'll....become......them! :eek:

That's why we stay on the Down-Low. Outta sight, outta mind. ;)

Wonder if we can get like a special code that allows you to decipher it only if you have toons on Ghallanda?

:D
Borr.

Jefechao
11-06-2007, 12:58 PM
We will always get the poor, the tired, the weary. But thats why we are the healing server. Fact is we will always get people coming to our servers to try it out. Aspenor for one I can think of. The trick is the bad people all think their server is best and therefore wont leave. So why not better our server in hopes to be the shining beacon of hope, in the bleak land known as Stormreach.

Yvonne_Blacksword
11-06-2007, 01:24 PM
Sorry, I am too busy working the PUG Outreach Program to have enough time to coordinate an event...
Get good players off PUGs and into good, supportive, flexible guilds...

lol.

Keep the powergamers off the harbor streets...

lol.

The Twinks for Newbs program is kinda hurting for funds...<Nudge, Nudge>.

Borrigain
11-06-2007, 02:35 PM

Thanks for reminding me Yvonne, it's been awhile since I handed out presents to new players at the Wavecrest. I think I'll go run some favor today, and take my pickins down that way.

Oh, and all you long-timers building new alts, you don't count, you've got money and toys......let's keep it honest to the new players.

Borr.

ErgonomicCat
11-06-2007, 03:00 PM
Wonder if we can get like a special code that allows you to decipher it only if you have toons on Ghallanda?

Borr.

Always.....drink...your ovaltine?!?

Jefechao
11-06-2007, 05:45 PM
Sorry, I am too busy working the PUG Outreach Program to have enough time to coordinate an event...
Get good players off PUGs and into good, supportive, flexible guilds...

lol.

Keep the powergamers off the harbor streets...

lol.

What great ideas!!! I will make some runs tonight for lower level gear and start the trading down process.

I like the guild for newbs as well. I remember back in the day DAoC there was always a newb starter guild running and you could just aske generic questions, and once your feet were wet you moved on to greener pastures. Good times, good times.

See volunteers for this and twinking should sign up. After I post my event tomorrow I will in fact try to set up a program for this.

Oreg
11-13-2007, 01:35 PM
San Dimas High School Football Rules!

Can you feel the excitement?

Daerius of the Blessed Blades
11-13-2007, 02:37 PM
I haven't been on this forum very often, but I have been in the game far more than I have. My guild (Lifetakers and Heartbreakers (http://lhguild.org)) teamed up with a couple of other guilds (Face Stabbing Misfits and Sun War) to increase the raid opportunities for my guild and the others.

So I've been in Stormreach killin' Reavers, whacking dragons, collecting sigil pieces, meeting new folks etc. I'll try to remind myself to pop back on this forum every now and then and say "heya".

But you're more likely to find me in the game or on my own guild's web forums then on here...

Furgulder
11-16-2007, 11:25 AM
San Dimas High School Football Rules!

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Oreg
11-16-2007, 11:29 AM
Classic Furgulder :)