PDA

View Full Version : Customer Support

B_Notorious
09-29-2007, 10:03 AM
I'll tell you what that's what you need too develop, is Customer Support, because what you have currently is a farce. I had an issue at midnight last night, got a "first response" back at 2 am, TWO HOURS LATER! Waited until 4 a.m. to here from your 2nd teir of support. Dozed off for 15 minuites. SUPRISE, SUPRISE it was 4 a.m. Was auto logged out, I DID NOT LOGG OFF, logged back on at 4:30 to find my ticket closed and a message being told there was nothing that can be done now that I logged Off. YOU LOGGED ME OFF Turbine, and Turned me off too, from your game. I spent two days collecting Sigil peices for the new raid only to have them snatched away from me because of a simple bug that happened to not only me, but someone else in my guild as well. I thought that you had QA testing. Well they all need too be fired. They had a month to QA test this new update and didn't find a simple bug that two of us found the first time we turned in our Sigil. You also need to implement a way to NOT boot a player due to inactivity if they still have a ticket open. How long do you expect a person too wait for assistance from you, because I have to tell you In my opinion asking someone too wait for 4 hours is insane. Imagine if ANY OTHER buisness did that, Customer Service....Please Hold....For four hours....and if you dont speak into the phone every 30 minuites while your waiting we'll dissconnect you and consider the issue unfixable. What a load of B.S. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

hannika
09-29-2007, 11:20 AM
oh vayden that sucks :( about your sigil and your frustrating night. i hope they do fix it, and whoever the guildie is that had the problem as well. i think most of us are to the point where we expect that kind of thing out of turbine :/ which is unfortunate. *hugs*

chippy
10-01-2007, 02:52 PM
Dude be careful I got kick off the forums for ranting like this…