PDA

View Full Version : It's been a great week, thanks !

satya_sai
09-17-2007, 09:21 AM
This thread is for showing a little love.
I've been back two weeks now and so far:

I earned a set of scalemail
Got four levels on my wizzy
Got gianthold flagged and blooded on two characters
pulled four tomes
made 300k pp in auctions
got to fire the titan laser :D
and got 7 pieces of raid loot

I'm pretty happy !! :o :) :o

And well, I'm not very ubah. I got a lot of help from a lot of people getting my head straight after being gone awhile and playing another game...so ... Here's my thanks:

1. Thanks to Judo for letting me in the Band.
2. Thanks to the Band for rocking.
3. Thanks to Hiicks and Incubo for giving me wizard building advice.
4. Thanks to Evilmonkey and his friends for a fun day of lowbie PoP runs earning me a couple levels.
5. Thanks to all the people who showed me the way while I was running around lost trying to figure out where I was. :rolleyes:
6. Thanks to the many people who I've had really great scale runs with in the last couple weeks.... a few were not so good but surprisingly the good has seriously outnumbered the bad.
7. Thanks to Anna and the people in Sword of Forgotten Heros for a really fun Saturday full of gianthold flagging
8. Thanks to perianwyr for going along with the chop chop mentality. -claps for you.

Rock on !

teddok
09-17-2007, 09:22 AM
Wow congratz looks like you had a very good time.

incubo
09-17-2007, 09:52 AM
WOOHOO!! I had a blast until my hands started hurting from all the clicking of swatting giants and dragons :P

ANYTIME!!!

Ringos
09-17-2007, 10:13 AM
I haven't done that good over the last 9 months!!!

Wotansdottir
09-17-2007, 11:28 AM
Hello Satya,

I'm glad you had such a great weekend. I see that you're in the Band now, and I hope that you will consider coming with Mo on the next all-girls raid. They've been great fun so far and it'd be great to have you come if you wanted to. We are trying to do them Tuesdays and Fridays at this point but Wishy has started a new thread with the current dates. Welcome back.

~E~

Scarsgaard
09-17-2007, 11:51 AM
:) grats... nothing better than a weekend of great runs, where everything comes together...

Muirtach
09-17-2007, 01:33 PM
Wait a moment! Satya got lost?!?!?!? I don't believe it!

:P

Resdin
09-17-2007, 02:14 PM
it's nice to know i'm not the only one who's directionally challenged :-P

conga-rats satya! sounds like you had a blast!

>^..^<

Music_Man
09-17-2007, 02:34 PM
Hello again Ms. Sai.

<3 & a cupcake for you! (next time I log in... which will probably be awile :rolleyes: )

Welcome back.

Lizzybrat
09-17-2007, 10:45 PM
Glad you are back hon :)
I'll even share my official 'Groupie' title with you!

It's good to know there is someone there to keep the boys in line while I am away being sleep deprived.

satya_sai
09-18-2007, 11:00 AM
LoL. I am a groupie !
and they need to be kept in line ! (not sure that's possible though)

Thanks for the invite Erda. Nice to see you again :)

Yes Shin, Satya gets lost when she's keeping people alive.

I'm confused, is Resdin Resdin or is Resdiin Tsalia ?? Either way hi !

And Hi! mister Musicman <3 - I was going to give people cupcakes for my birthday but I wasn't here, so I gave out real ones to real life people instead, heh.