PDA

View Full Version : Crimson Hand not taking members

RuffyPoo
09-02-2007, 02:36 AM
(Khyber)
As many know Crimson Hand is one of the first guilds ever on DDO. but as many know due to the lag and other things many members have been lost. As the new leader of CH i am here to invite all that want to join. CH is a very good guild with about 15 active players and 18 not so active. We arenot looking to be a hugh guild just more active players. that dont mean you have to be on every day. all new members will be given a trial time. if your a good person then you stay. we dont care if your toon isnt up to snuff. we are like family and help each other out to the fullest with any kinda info needed and items as well. as for potty mouth....we truly dont care. but if a memeber has a problem with it please tell and we will respect it! You will find out our guild is one of the best in the game.......
(Merge)Also if your guild isnt working out the greatest we will be willing for a merge for all toons to be CH.

you can PM me in game or PM me on here.

other toons are
ruffypoo
ruffytwo (very active)
ruffywho (very active)
kawasakizx (very active)

Osharan_Tregarth
09-02-2007, 03:28 AM
Umm... Ruffy?

Telling people that you are NOT accepting members may not be the best way to get some new members. :D

RuffyPoo
09-02-2007, 03:49 AM
grrrr im such a noob hahahahaha. well well fixed it.