PDA

View Full Version : To the other "Irian(s)"

Malachi_Stormlight2
08-22-2007, 09:58 PM
I believe I miss sent my +1 flaming adamantine shortsword of smiting and +1 Shortsword of Disruption to your name "Irian" instead of my characters name "Irians.

Please do the honorable thing and return the property that does not belong to you.

Thank you.

Cowdenicus
08-23-2007, 01:55 AM
WOOT

I found a +1 flaming adamantine shortsword and +1 Shortsword of Disruption in the mail today.

:eek: :D

Just kidding.

Malachi_Stormlight2
08-23-2007, 11:37 AM
Heheh.. Nice find man!

Im hoping someone knows this Irian though. Or that he is a character that no longer plays and ill get my items returned in 30 days. It took a lot of work and a long time to get those weapons.

WOOT

I found a +1 flaming adamantine shortsword and +1 Shortsword of Disruption in the mail today.

:eek: :D

Just kidding.

Vinos
08-23-2007, 11:45 AM
Heheh.. Nice find man!

Im hoping someone knows this Irian though. Or that he is a character that no longer plays and ill get my items returned in 30 days. It took a lot of work and a long time to get those weapons.

Time will tell. Good luck with the items. I'll keep my eye out for him on the who panel.

Drider
08-23-2007, 01:44 PM
Doh, I sold them to the broker!

dragnmoon
08-23-2007, 01:48 PM
Doh, I sold them to the broker!

See to make the more believable...you should have added Irian to your Sig ;)

DesertBlue
08-23-2007, 03:36 PM
**** it Asamir,
I lost a banishing repeater in the mail and it never came back. If ya care about an item dont mail it.

If you need to borrow a disruptor til yours returns lemme know. All my smiters are in use but I'll keep a look out.

Coldest

WarChimp130
08-23-2007, 03:46 PM
I actually stomped the **** out of the Orien Postman and took it. I was sick of getting Pizza Coupons and Credit Card offers, and I took it out on him then helped myself to some of the better parcels.

If you want it back, I dropped it acidentally on the otherside of the wall around the Tower of the Twelve. Just ask the Warforged guard to let you go in and get it, he'll do it if you have an Intimidate skill of 78 or higher:D

Malachi_Stormlight2
08-23-2007, 04:21 PM
**** it Asamir,
I lost a banishing repeater in the mail and it never came back. If ya care about an item dont mail it.

If you need to borrow a disruptor til yours returns lemme know. All my smiters are in use but I'll keep a look out.

Coldest

Thanks coldest, I might take you up on that if MOD 5 comes about before I get mine back.

Malachi_Stormlight2
08-23-2007, 04:22 PM
I actually stomped the **** out of the Orien Postman and took it. I was sick of getting Pizza Coupons and Credit Card offers, and I took it out on him then helped myself to some of the better parcels.

If you want it back, I dropped it acidentally on the otherside of the wall around the Tower of the Twelve. Just ask the Warforged guard to let you go in and get it, he'll do it if you have an Intimidate skill of 78 or higher:D

The WarForged guard told me that he doesnt handle those decisions and I need to talk to the procurement department, however the procurement department told me I needed to go to the DMV, I am still in line at the DMV currently so we will see if they send me back to the WF or not.