PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU Merlask!!

BrotherAsmodi
08-19-2007, 05:13 PM
I just want to say thank you to Merlask for hosting the jillains DDO party. Myself and the other Bones' Combat Brigade members in attendance had great time.

Hope you enjoyed all the Madori Sours! Can't wait till next years Gen Con party!! Hope to see you in Dayton, OH (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) Good luck!

Mockduck
08-19-2007, 07:25 PM
Totally. Such a cool time. I never did get around to trying out the DDO-themed drinks....did anyone who did survive to see Sunday? :)

Kinjal
08-19-2007, 08:03 PM
Merlask, thanks for putting a great party! My brother (Soonlar) and I had a great time. It was a highlight of our GenCon experience.

Hope to see you and all the other DDOers again at future GenCon's.

fleetsbane
08-20-2007, 12:49 AM
well we should have not been suprised by how good a time we had. heck we are all ddo-ers
lol
but u all xorians .. heck u lost ur fear factor .. i now know u all r fluffy cuddlie bunnies deep down inside!!:p

but MER u did kick bum !! how many ppl would have been able to not only get us 'prizes' from turbine but do the loggistics of it all!!

and we got to see how some "turbiners" play-test ..

Cutedge
08-20-2007, 02:02 AM
Yes, yes, thank you much. It was very fun, even if I did probably make an ass of myself talking to people (especially the devs).

Again next year?

Merlask
08-20-2007, 02:27 AM
Again next year?

They'd have to banish me to another plane of existence to keep me from it ;) Seriously though I really really enjoyed it and I would do it again in the blink of an eye. gencon has always been mine and Mr. Merlask's vacation unfailingly lol.... so so long as I'm able to be at the con, I'm all about it.

Denethen_Longstaff
08-20-2007, 07:51 AM
A heartfelt thanks from me as well Merlask. I had a great time at the party. Well worth the Sunday hangover.

Count me in for next year!!!!

Some memorable quotes from the party:

A Xorian to Kashka "You had me at 'I hate You'".

One Xorian to another Xorian.
First Xorian. "He realy is a nice guy".
Xorian's response. "@#$% You"!

Another description for The Waterworks Drink.
"Looks like the bartender squeezed a dirty rag from the bar into your glass".

Shadow_Flayer
08-20-2007, 08:14 AM
Agreed! Thank you Merlask! It was a wonderful time.

As for my fluffy bunny costume ... I thought we all agreed what happened in Gencon stayed in Gencon! At least no one has screen shots of that one.

Merlask
08-20-2007, 08:45 AM
At least no one has screen shots of that one.

or do I? Mwuhahahhaha

Speaking of pics, I'm trying to cram in getting all the pics up today but i will go ahead and start a gencon picture thread for us ^^

Eldorudo
08-20-2007, 09:01 AM
A big thanks to Merlask for organizing such an awesome shindig!

I had a blast talking with so many of you players. It is apparent that you love this game and seeing how passionate you are makes the long hours completely worth it.

I truly had a blast and I hope to see everyone at next years GenCon.

LordFancyPants
08-20-2007, 09:56 AM
Well, well, well.

It seems that most of us recovered enough from GenCon to make the intraweb work again. Congrats to all of us.

And yes, Merlask... thank you having a party. But, more importantly, thanks for having a party at a bar open until 3 am.

~LFP

Main
08-20-2007, 10:14 AM
looking forward to see you all next year that was my highlight of my week end

Chugz
08-20-2007, 02:15 PM
Thanks again, Merlask. Finally meeting many of my guildmates and your party were the two highlights of the weekend. I'll definitely be back next year.

5footStep
08-20-2007, 02:45 PM
Again thanks for an EXCELLENT party! What alot of work for you to put that together and I know we all had a blast. *hands LordFancyPants some more earlgray*
I Just got back from the airport and already miss the fun time I had. Man.. one time a year just doesn't seem like enough!

Wonderful meeting you all!

And.. next year.. I challenge you all to /glug the Waterworks.

Krysta_Shadowvol
08-20-2007, 04:11 PM
Yes,
Thanks for Organizing the DDO Party. It was defiantly the Highlight of my trip and Best Time I had while at the Con. Hubby and I had a great time, We can't Wait for next year's con. Hope to See you all there in 2008

fleetsbane
08-21-2007, 12:50 AM
And.. next year.. I challenge you all to /glug the Waterworks.

no way in hades am i going to drink a waterworks but i will give u $5 to glug it urself!!! :eek: :D :p :) ;)