PDA

View Full Version : Back to DDO after a small hiatus...

Greybrow
08-17-2007, 11:33 AM
...and I'm not impressed so far. On Xoriat in April I don't remember experiencing much lag, if any. Yet last night the game was barely playable. Is this a known issue? Any fixes or workarounds? I have comcast cable internet that is very fast for everything else I need to do, so I don't think its my Internet.

I'm excited to see what the weekend brings, though. Hope to see you all out there.

Scarsgaard
08-17-2007, 11:45 AM
...and I'm not impressed so far. On Xoriat in April I don't remember experiencing much lag, if any. Yet last night the game was barely playable. Is this a known issue? Any fixes or workarounds? I have comcast cable internet that is very fast for everything else I need to do, so I don't think its my Internet.

I'm excited to see what the weekend brings, though. Hope to see you all out there.

WB.. GoL is still around. The lag is atrocious but rumor has it that they are working on the issue but... yeah... sure... uh huh...

anywho...wb

Greybrow
08-17-2007, 11:52 AM
I feel a little bit better knowing that I am not the only one experiencing issues with lag. But I'd still like to play the game. Hopefully it gets better sooner rather than later.

Glad to see a familiar face from the Xoriat forums here, Scarsgaard.

Lizzybrat
08-17-2007, 12:26 PM
Honestly I have had very little lag since the merger. I lag in the titan, but I always lag in the titan for some odd reason and there is one spot in the desert I get stuck, but again I have always gotten stuck there.

My only thing now is I try not to log out of the game while in gianthold because there is always a multiple instance going there now and you log in to the first one.

Other than that I have been lag free.

Welcome back to the game though!

Scarsgaard
08-17-2007, 12:27 PM
btw... Lizzybrat is Mean... beware :)

Lizzybrat
08-17-2007, 12:30 PM
btw... Lizzybrat is Mean... beware :)

Lol, yea but I have a **** sexy voice so all is forgiven...

Oh wait, that's just my voice changer. :D

PaintHorseCowboy
08-17-2007, 01:34 PM

Yeah, but like Scar's bio said on one of his toons....

Cute hair, nice body, tight arse....

.......OH NO! Man Voice!!!!!!

Scarsgaard
08-17-2007, 01:36 PM
Yeah, but like Scar's bio said on one of his toons....

Cute hair, nice body, tight arse....

.......OH NO! Man Voice!!!!!!

rofl...

Arlith
08-18-2007, 12:30 AM

Heh.. I had a huge discussion with some over this right after the merge. The gist of the replies were "It's your fault, your equipment/internet suck"

Of course, I can be irrationally stubborn and refused to shut up about it. It was fun, until they deleted that forum.

Uamhas
08-18-2007, 02:36 PM

Oh my yesh, I remember that voice coming over my headset over the scrape and squeal of the Titan during a rescue raid for Points... and it's one. dead. sexy purr to have in your ear.
*sigh*
Put her n Varro in the same party and Uma can't concentrate... (heheh nobody noticed cuz Uma's mediocre anyhow.)
Add to that her not-going-to-take-no-spit-off-you attitude?
*swoon*
Moirya = angel...
... erda rocks.

Brai
08-21-2007, 09:38 AM
Hey Grey WB. Looking forward to seeing you in game. Got the invite button all ready for you.