PDA

View Full Version : Quick question about combat expertise

The_Cataclysm
08-14-2007, 03:04 PM
Combat expertise ends when you cast a spell. Am I correct in assuming that includes scrolls as well?

The_Cataclysm
08-14-2007, 03:08 PM
And clickies, and Lesser Restoration/Remove Paralysis potions (coded as spells for use on others). :(

Thanks. Not what I wanted to hear, but oh well.

Edited: Pirate'd.

Mad_Bombardier
08-14-2007, 03:08 PM
And clickies, and Lesser Restoration/Remove Paralysis potions (coded as spells for use on others). :(

Zarbryn
08-14-2007, 05:20 PM
Also funny that you can Drink a pot and not cancel out of it, but if you hit yourself with a wand of Cure X X, it will cancel it.

oronisi
08-22-2007, 10:55 AM
What's strange to me about this is that Resilience and Power Attack stances do not cancel out like Combat Expertise does when using wands or spell-like abilities.

krud
02-18-2008, 07:57 PM
What's strange to me about this is that Resilience and Power Attack stances do not cancel out like Combat Expertise does when using wands or spell-like abilities.

resilience does, PA doesn't.

tihocan
02-19-2008, 12:10 PM
Well, Resilience does (or at least is supposed to), and PA does not because it does not provide you any bonus when using a spell/scroll/etc.