PDA

View Full Version : DDO Party 21 & Up Activity: 9pm-10pm

Merlask
08-14-2007, 12:44 PM
:D :o :eek: DDO DRINK LIST:eek: :o :D

What would a 21 & Up only facility be without some alcohol? However, why leave us to merely drinking like normal drunks? Instead, feel free to participate in this activity at your leasure:

I've heard tell that there are some players who have done this in the past, but we'll be doing it live at the party! Dirty Kobold... Glowing Blue Vial... all those great drink names that make you ponder... what the heck IS in that stuff? Now's your chance to take a shot at being Cog, Skully, or the host of other NPC barkeeps!

Try to make YOUR version of these famous D&D drinks at the party, and tell us what's in them! Share the drink recipies with your fellow adult players. Some of you may be brave enough to order these at the bar that night :D

Here's my contribution to the drink list...

VARRO'S DRINK
Redbull
Vodka (any flavored)
Seltzer or Sprite
To make: Mix the above in combinations appropriate to your taste/mood.
The worse the mood, the higher the proportion of Vodka Varro uses.

5footStep
08-14-2007, 03:11 PM
The Sprue Special:
aka.. I can't feel my face
Ingredients:
1 1/2 oz RedRum
1 oz Blue Curacao
1 oz Vodka
1 1/2 oz Pineapple Juice
1 1/2 oz Orange Juice
1 splash GrenadineMixing instructions:
Shake with ice. *mmmmm red drinks...mmmmmm*
Now you know why Cog is always wiping the bar.. trying to get those red stains out.

Sprue's Glowing Blue Vial:
Ingredients:
1 oz Jack Daniels
1/2 oz Peach Schnapps
1/2 oz Blue Curacao
Orange JuiceMixing instructions:
Fill the glass, mug or whatever about 3/4 with ice. Then, add the J.D., Schnapps and Curacao. Fill up the rest of the glass with orange juice, and stir.

Sprue tested and approved!:cool:

jaitee
08-14-2007, 04:29 PM
hi i am 9 and i was just wondering what vodka was?

lol im just kidding

Mockduck
08-14-2007, 05:19 PM
hi i am 9 and i was just wondering what vodka was?

lol im just kidding

It's a clear "adult water" that daddy drinks because you're bad....

:)

Dane_McArdy
08-14-2007, 06:15 PM
Glowing Blue Vial

1 oz. Gin
Juice of 1/2 a lemon or 1 lime
1 tbsp Maraschino
1/2 tsp of Blue Curacao

Shake with ice and strain into a cocktail glass.

Dane_McArdy
08-14-2007, 06:18 PM
Dirty Kolbold

1/2 Absinthe
3/4 Gin
3/4 Dry Vermouth
1 tsp Creme de Menthe (White)

Stir with ice and strain into cocktail glass, server with a cherry (The Kobold's heart!)

JelloMold
08-14-2007, 06:44 PM
Dirty Kolbold

1/2 Absinthe
3/4 Gin
3/4 Dry Vermouth
1 tsp Creme de Menthe (White)

Stir with ice and strain into cocktail glass, server with a cherry (The Kobold's heart!)

and while you are drinking it, you have to say

"I'm a Kobald, I'm a Dirty, Dirty, Kobald"

Articus
08-15-2007, 03:28 PM
Healing Balm
(at least the color matches)

just under 1/2 Malibu
just under 1/2 peach schnapps
generous splash 151
splash cran
Over ice..shaken..served as a shot

Try a few...that 151 really sneaks in and grabs you!

Originally known as the "Arty Wallbanger"

Merlask
08-15-2007, 07:25 PM
You're gettin the hang of this now :D C'mon folks, let's see some more before I stop checkin my messages for the night LOL

5footStep
08-15-2007, 08:39 PM
Cog's Ghallandia Distillate

Ingredients:

1 oz Midori melon liqueur[/URL]
1/2 oz Peachtree schnapps[URL="http://www.webtender.com/db/ingred/322"] (http://www.webtender.com/db/ingred/146)
5 oz Sprite Mixing instructions:

Pack glass with ice. Pour the Midori in first, then add the Peach Schnapps. Fill the rest of the glass with Sprite or 7-up.

Merlask
08-15-2007, 08:40 PM
Cog's Ghallandia Distillate

Ingredients:

1 oz Midori melon liqueur[/URL]
1/2 oz Peachtree schnapps[URL="http://www.webtender.com/db/ingred/322"] (http://www.webtender.com/db/ingred/146)
5 oz Sprite Mixing instructions:

Pack glass with ice. Pour the Midori in first, then add the Peach Schnapps. Fill the rest of the glass with Sprite or 7-up.

ooo i like this one! Hey no fair, yer catering to the Varro ><

cdbd3rd
08-15-2007, 09:15 PM
I don't have the game up to pick an appropriate drink name for these, but they have been favorites when I play bartender.

shotglass of 50/50 butterscotch schnapps and Bailey's Irish Cream (AKA buttery n_ppl_s. <-- Not sure if that would be a frax word....)

I prefer a 50/50 of apple and butterscotch schnapps. Some folks add some soda mixer and call it a Caramel Apple, but I say why dilute a good thing?

(Otherwise, poison of choice is OJ and 151. ratio varies by mood.) ;)

Attomic
08-16-2007, 07:05 PM
shotglass of 50/50 butterscotch schnapps and Bailey's Irish Cream (AKA buttery n_ppl_s. <-- Not sure if that would be a frax word....)

Actually, that's a slippery... thingie. Buttered whatchahoosis is 4:1. That's the one I actually prefer, despite the fact that I like Irish cream more than butterscotch schnapps.

(Otherwise, poison of choice is OJ and 151. ratio varies by mood.) ;)

Wow, 151. That brings back memories of college days. I was SUCH a geek - I sat down, did the math and figured out what the most cost-effective booze was. It came out that a liter of 151 was equivalent to 53 (? - I've forgotten) beers for ten bucks (yeah, it was that long ago LOL).

Since then, I've converted wholeheartedly to bourbon. Bourbon and ginger ale in the summer is SUCH a refreshing drink; whiskey sours any other time are beautifully warming.

cdbd3rd
08-17-2007, 06:19 PM
Actually, that's a slippery... thingie. Buttered whatchahoosis is 4:1. That's the one I actually prefer, despite the fact that I like Irish cream more than butterscotch schnapps.

ah. gotcha. Didn't matter, the girls still got happier as the bottles got emptier.... ;)

Wow, 151. That brings back memories of college days. I was SUCH a geek - I sat down, did the math and figured out what the most cost-effective booze was. It came out that a liter of 151 was equivalent to 53 (? - I've forgotten) beers for ten bucks (yeah, it was that long ago LOL).

Since then, I've converted wholeheartedly to bourbon. Bourbon and ginger ale in the summer is SUCH a refreshing drink; whiskey sours any other time are beautifully warming.

LOL... Too much of that back in the 80's - can't even smell any of the bourbon family now without 'that reflex' thing happening. Strange that rum hasn't done that too, but I ain't complainin' none.

About 24 hours to go - don't think I'm not still looking at it just being a 7-hour drive and that I could still make door time.... :(
Dag Jammit.:( :(

Sir_Lawrence
08-17-2007, 06:36 PM
I am afraid to report that I was unable to obtain a Teleport Without Error spell and therefore cannot participate in the festivities. I wish all the celebrants the best! Roll a d20 for me at the convention and related parties! (And don't forget to perform your best in-character dance emote!)

Attomic
08-17-2007, 08:23 PM
I am afraid to report that I was unable to obtain a Teleport Without Error spell and therefore cannot participate in the festivities. I wish all the celebrants the best! Roll a d20 for me at the convention and related parties! (And don't forget to perform your best in-character dance emote!)

But at least you were able to use the Whispering Stone to pass the message. ;)

fleetsbane
08-17-2007, 10:43 PM
electric trolls blood

tall glass...... no ice!

1 whole 12 oz smirnoff ice original flavor
1 shot voodka
1 shot blue curacuo
top with sprite ( or vod-ick-a)

Jaggie
08-18-2007, 12:16 PM
awww.. wish I saw this thread sooner. Would have loved for someone to give my drink a try >:]

Green Hairy Monster

1oz BolsBlue
1oz Vodka
1oz Raspberry Vodka
1oz Citris Vodka
1oz Peach Vodka
1oz Banana ((think this is vodka too.))

Lemon Bar Mix
Dash Orange juice
Top 7-up

I love this drink. When made right it tastes like fizzy green kool-aid. It's ment to be drank like one shot and Gods it well knock you on your arse. :3

jaitee
08-19-2007, 05:40 AM

LoL, well i drink it cause it makes sense to drink it :)

Osharan_Tregarth
08-19-2007, 05:54 AM

Heh... RL bumper sticker I saw a little while back...

"Daddy drinks because you cry"

Attomic
08-20-2007, 06:03 AM
awww.. wish I saw this thread sooner. Would have loved for someone to give my drink a try >:]

Green Hairy Monster

1oz BolsBlue
1oz Vodka
1oz Raspberry Vodka
1oz Citris Vodka
1oz Peach Vodka
1oz Banana ((think this is vodka too.))

Lemon Bar Mix
Dash Orange juice
Top 7-up

I love this drink. When made right it tastes like fizzy green kool-aid. It's ment to be drank like one shot and Gods it well knock you on your arse. :3

Green and bubbling? Why not call it the Tripped Troll? ;)

lenric
08-20-2007, 02:23 PM
"Muck"

1 box unflavored jello

1 Bottle everclear

Not very delicious but what famous ooze would be.

akla_thornfist
03-26-2010, 05:07 PM
the old troll

2- shots absolute
1- shot blue mawi snapps
1- teaspoon lemon juice
serve on ice

kicks like a mule, could cause uncontrolled movements on the dance floor. by all means stay away from open flames:D

falcon2030
03-26-2010, 05:16 PM
Delayed Blast Fireball

1 jar marachino cherries drained
fill with Bacardi 151 and allow to marinate for 1 hr

before consuming light (carefull of the hair :0 )

cdbd3rd
04-26-2010, 05:40 PM
Delayed Blast Fireball

1 jar marachino cherries drained
fill with Bacardi 151 and allow to marinate for 1 hr

before consuming light (carefull of the hair :0 )

:eek:

I missed these newer additions to this good ol thread.

Like the idea of 151 & cherries, tho.

...maybe not-so-much the firey part. :rolleyes: