PDA

View Full Version : Merc's Only is always recruiting

DoctorWhofan
08-13-2007, 05:56 PM
Formally on Thrarashk, now on Thelanis, Merc's Only is a PUG guild. That is, we only do PUG groups. Once "hired" we are there until the job is done, or we fall asleep on the keyboard! We don't drop for "guild events" cuz we have none. You can often see a few of us us playing together cuz we like help each other out.

Famous for our Tempest's Spine runs...

Guild leader: Trissa, #2 is Mishra (semi retirement but his alts are very active) Axeslinger is the #3. Matio is the #4

Everybody is an officer inthe guild as long as u follow the rules:

1. Have Fun!
2. Have patience for noobs and slightly clueless people
3. Know the quest well or be willing to learn to show other people how to do it, regardless of their guild.
4. Have fun!
5. Answer the call for help on the LFM, if possible.
6. Be prepared to do things on your own if nesscary but don't be afraid to call for help if there is a guildie on.
7. Share the knowledge of the game to others, so therewill be better players on the server.
8. Have fun

THis Guild isn't everybody's cup of tea, and that's ok. But if you can handle it, all you got to do is play with one or two of the list below and ask to join. THey will (most likely) refer to Trissa however, what they decide is ok with me.

The list: Trissa and her alts listed below, Mishra, Ashnod, Krissy, Phyrexian, Axeslinger, Draglur, Matio, Mattio, Mateo, or any Merc's Only personnel.

Ironforge_Clan
08-13-2007, 06:07 PM
Thought Scully sounded familiar from our TS Run last night. Should have known it was none other than the famous Kleo! LOL I gotta learn the rest of your alts so when you start directing quests I can know who is cracking the whip!

Thanks again for the help last night another fine job. I might even consider putting a toon or two in with Merc's if you'll have me.

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=117747

DoctorWhofan
08-23-2007, 03:05 PM
Sure thing! And thanks for the compliments!:o