PDA

View Full Version : looking for more

nater
08-13-2007, 10:46 AM
hello all you players out there
looking for players that like the raid content and wants to run evening time .
wanting to put together a good team to do the raid content such as titan , dq, dragon and such on a weekly basis , it a must to know what you are doing with little instructions .
look me up in game , will start a list and time frame to run such raids on a regular basis.
can pm me or post or look up in game
thanks

Halpo
08-13-2007, 11:11 AM
why?

nater
08-13-2007, 11:21 AM
with the new upcomming path i want to run full raids . get to know more people and have lots of fun .

Halpo
08-13-2007, 11:32 AM
why?

Theboz
08-13-2007, 12:07 PM
If you would like to raid, look up some Mythical guild members and run some quest with us.

We run multiple raids every week, sometimes up to 6 in one night(reaver, DQ) and we have a semi regular raiding schedule. We are a very freindly guild with some rules, but not many.

All you would need would be recomendation from two Officers, and have a two week trial period.

P.S. we have a Whiteknight, and a few other Knights, so Powerkinght would fit in perfectly

slothman911
08-13-2007, 01:13 PM
Look me up just tell me when and where I am more than happy to run something regularly with ya.

nater
08-13-2007, 01:16 PM
i am not looking to join a guild , i am just looking to put together a group of friends and players on a regular night to do some good raid running , i am doing this to break the regular run of things . something to count on and look forward to kinda like a girls night out only a fun group night out ,