PDA

View Full Version : This is how much turbine cares

scottishjason
08-09-2007, 01:01 PM
Ok I had three accounts but after recent events I have decided to cancel all but one of them and I am considering just going to another mmo all together… but anyway… so I get on to my account page and cancel the first account and after doing so I see that they have and exit survey so I am thinking cool a place where I can tell them why I am leaving and why I am so ****ed that they have totally screwed up this game. But the darn link to the survey is broken it doesn’t go anyplace! You can just click on it for every and get a error on page message! So I went on my other computer and did the same thing to another of my accounts to make sure it wasn’t just that computer and the same thing happened. You can’t click on the link… I guess it just goes to prove beyond any shadow of a doubt that one turbine doesn’t care one bit and the QA team for turbine consists of a blind Cambodian family that they keep chained up in the basement.

FoxOne
08-09-2007, 01:10 PM
I hear your anger,

it is a known issue the exit survey doesn't work.I don't know if it ever has but it didn't lately.

I was upset at the level of customer service as well until i realized that maybe MY expectations were unrealistic.I have let go.

Whatever period of time i will play the game,i will have enjoyed it.what happens is that there is way more positives than negatives for me.

Ok,some things linger & some issues seem overlooked but all in all,since the merge it feels like new again.

I hope you eventually come back,if not,i hope you find another mmo that will satisfy you.For now,DDO has what i want so i'll stick around a bit & might even renew but we'll see when we get there.

Ghoste
08-09-2007, 01:16 PM
cube food

FeFiFoFum
08-09-2007, 01:41 PM
Ok I had three accounts but after recent events I have decided to cancel all but one of them and I am considering just going to another mmo all together… but anyway… so I get on to my account page and cancel the first account and after doing so I see that they have and exit survey so I am thinking cool a place where I can tell them why I am leaving and why I am so ****ed that they have totally screwed up this game. But the darn link to the survey is broken it doesn’t go anyplace! You can just click on it for every and get a error on page message! So I went on my other computer and did the same thing to another of my accounts to make sure it wasn’t just that computer and the same thing happened. You can’t click on the link… I guess it just goes to prove beyond any shadow of a doubt that one turbine doesn’t care one bit and the [censored]

Third times the charm:)

baylensman
08-09-2007, 01:48 PM
Have to do it.......

Can i have your stuff:D

Hokiewa
08-09-2007, 02:19 PM
Ok I had three accounts but after recent events I have decided to cancel all but one of them and I am considering just going to another mmo all together… but anyway… so I get on to my account page and cancel the first account and after doing so I see that they have and exit survey so I am thinking cool a place where I can tell them why I am leaving and why I am so ****ed that they have totally screwed up this game. But the darn link to the survey is broken it doesn’t go anyplace! You can just click on it for every and get a error on page message! So I went on my other computer and did the same thing to another of my accounts to make sure it wasn’t just that computer and the same thing happened. You can’t click on the link… I guess it just goes to prove beyond any shadow of a doubt that one turbine doesn’t care one bit and the [censored]

Insulting [censored] aside....You are only posting this because of your name loss. Deal with it...

The_Silver_Griffon
08-09-2007, 02:30 PM
Have to do it.......

Can i have your stuff:D

Or two thirds of it anyway...