PDA

View Full Version : DDO Special Edition

mrtreats
08-08-2007, 04:52 PM
Ok i just got a copy of this off Ebay and was gonna update my account with it if i do will i get the items and all or would it be useless to update my account.

Ziggy
08-09-2007, 01:21 PM
well i have a feeling that only newly created characters would get the special item.

mrtreats
08-09-2007, 04:41 PM
well i have a feeling that only newly created characters would get the special item.

Thats cool i dont need the item just wanna make sure new caracters will get it like when i roll my half-orc Barb

THACO
08-09-2007, 05:05 PM
Provided it was an *unopened* copy you purchased, you should have no trouble upgrading your account. You would receive the limited edition item(s) that come with your new L.E. copy, but not the Founder's gear (that was only for those who played during the first four days of the Headstart.) Please contact our Billing department if you have any questions.

Uska
08-09-2007, 11:56 PM
Cant remember is only the +1 natural armor amulet you get with that? the 5% striding boots were for headstart werent they? and the helmet for founders in a proper size guild?

Ziggy
08-10-2007, 07:43 AM
Cant remember is only the +1 natural armor amulet you get with that? the 5% striding boots were for headstart werent they? and the helmet for founders in a proper size guild?
the special edition gives you the boots i believe.

I bought the regular and was in headstart, I have the necklace and the helmet.