PDA

View Full Version : WTT STR TOME + Vorpal khopesh of lesser dwarf bane

FoxOne
08-01-2007, 11:23 AM
I will be moving to thelanis as of tomorrow night,i am looking to sell/trade a vorpal khopesh of lesser dwarf bane (think BAM!) & a +1 str tome.

I am now playing exclusively on my wizzy nucleus & looking for some stuff that could help him.+6 stat items welcome,Major Mnemonic enhancement pots a bonus.

+1 Str tome = 20 Major mnem enhancement pots (pots go for 12kpp at AH,str tomes 200Kpp)

Vorpal khopesh of lesser dwarf bane - (sparkling new never used)

Please pm me with your offers.I leave it open for the vorpal as it is a top 5 & sweep me off my feet if you really want it.

Thanks for your time thelanians,looking forward to meeting you in game!

Akerue
08-01-2007, 11:49 AM
I will be moving to thelanis as of tomorrow night,i am looking to sell/trade a vorpal khopesh of lesser dwarf bane (think BAM!) & a +1 str tome.

I am now playing exclusively on my wizzy nucleus & looking for some stuff that could help him.+6 stat items welcome,Major Mnemonic enhancement pots a bonus.

+1 Str tome = 20 Major mnem enhancement pots (pots go for 12kpp at AH,str tomes 200Kpp)

Vorpal khopesh of lesser dwarf bane - (sparkling new never used)

Please pm me with your offers.I leave it open for the vorpal as it is a top 5 & sweep me off my feet if you really want it.

Thanks for your time thelanians,looking forward to meeting you in game!

Sweet, looks like you guys will be bringing down the price of the mnem pots. That'll be a nice change.

loki523
08-01-2007, 12:27 PM
LOL On the flip side, apparently +1 Tomes are selling for 200k pp somwhere. Maybe losing Xoriat isn't going to be so bad... ;)

TreknaQudane
08-01-2007, 12:59 PM
Don't tell the plat farmers prices are dropping below 500k :eek:

FoxOne
08-01-2007, 01:20 PM
i am not sure about bringing down the prices,it's very accurate for pots...they do sell after a 3 day period for average 125000 gp or 12.5 k plat.

of course there is always the exception that puts it up at 300000pp base price but i doubt they get sold.Not to me anyways 8)

As for the str & con tomes,they are definitely the most sought after tomes,200k pp is the base price i would put it up at 300000 buyout just to cover the ah fee.

As for the Vorpal Khopesh of lesser dwarf bane a + 6 int goggles go for 40kpp at ah,vorpal khopeshes anywhere between 15 - 20 million gp.so of course i want a +6 int item but it has to come with a lot more stuff...one for one is a no-no except for a kardin's eye.

I hope this clears any confusion,i'll see you all soon!

Dorthin_Othortin
08-01-2007, 01:51 PM
directs this post to the marketplace forum..........

Lizzybrat
08-01-2007, 02:54 PM
Holy plat batman - I have never paid more than 40k plat for a +1 tome..

For 200k plat I better be getting it hand delivered by a cabana boy with a drink in hand.

FoxOne
08-02-2007, 09:27 AM
also have 2 collapsed portable holes to exchange for multiple major mnem enhancement pots.pm your offers,i will respond to the best offers within 2 hours.

Thanks

Jundak
08-02-2007, 10:05 AM
Holy plat batman - I have never paid more than 40k plat for a +1 tome..

For 200k plat I better be getting it hand delivered by a cabana boy with a drink in hand.

Hehe...no cabana boys on Tharashk. It's the plat farmers that put +1 tomes up for 300k plat with a 500k plat buyout. The rest of us start the bidding between 150k plat to 250k plat, depending on the tome.